With the Netgear Nighthawk M1 mobile router, you can set up a filter to block or allow access to websites that you specify. You can also set up a list of devices that are unrestricted. The website filtering does not apply to unrestricted devices. This article will guide you on how to set up your M1 to block or allow websites. Here are the steps.
1. From a computer that is connected to your network, launch a web browser.
2. Enter http://m.home or http://192.168.1.1.
3. Enter the administrator login password.
4. Select SETTINGS > Security > Website Filters.
5. Select the Enable check box.
6. In the Filter Type menu, select Block List or Allow List.
Depending on your selection, a Blocked Websites list or an Allowed Websites list displays.
7. To add a website to the list, click the ADD button and enter the website.
The website is added to the list.
8. To edit an entry in the list, do the following:
– a. Select its check box.
– b. Click the Edit icon.
– c. Enter the changes.
9. To remove a website from the list, select its check box and then click the DELETE button.
The website is removed from the list.
10. To create a list of unrestricted devices, do the following:
– a. In the Unrestricted Devices section, click the ADD button.
– b. Select the device. The device is added to the list.
11. Click the Apply button. Your settings are saved.