If you forget the password or changes you have made to some parameters, you may restore factory defaults and reconfigure the Mobile WiFi Huawei E589. But one thing you should note that restoring factory defaults will delete all personal configuration settings and restores all web-based management settings and parameters to their default values.
Way 1: Restore via Reset Button
1. Power on the MiFi E589
2. To restore the factory defaults, press and hold the RESET button until the screen turns off.
3. The MiFi will automatically restart and the sll factory def
ault settings are successfully restored.
Way 2: Restore via Web Management Page
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 and login as admin.
2. Click Settings -> System -> Restore Defaults.
3. Then click the Restore button, a windows will be shown, click Ok to begin to restor